|Dummy issues used during the development of "The Times"|
- As many contributors as the editor wants to invite (previously limited).
- Each article shows which contributor added the article.
- Issues can be rated by players on a 5 star system.
- Issues have a view count based on views from logged-in players.
- Editors can preview issues as they will display prior to publishing.
- Editors can freeze editing from contributors so that they can go over the issue before publishing.
- Contributors can only see or edit their own articles, preventing other articles from being leaked.
- There is a much needed event sent out to all players as soon as an issue is published.
- There is no longer a need to vote daily, or even every week. Just vote once for your editor of choice.
- On death, an editor can regain their status and potential editors can regain their votes.
Of course, no matter how much we do for The Times as a feature it's the editors and contributors that make the issues and bring it to life. That's why we have Joey on board bringing us the first issue :) If you haven't seen The Times with Joey before, check out some of his previous videos on Youtube.
You will get an event as soon as the first issue is published, so stay tuned. Editor selection is now functioning and will come into play as normal from 6 PM on Sunday.
Moving on this means we're now one step closer to being able to work more on our mobile version of the site. Keep an eye on Twitter or Facebook to stay up to date with other changes and improvements being made.